Robot89 Robot89

You is good.

Threebrain = God. Yes, God. Got anythings to say about it? Well if so, go suck a fish and whatnot, 'cause Threebrain rocks my socks off...like, I wake up in the morning, shower, dry off, put on some clean undies, then socks, then come sit at my computer, open Internet Explorer, load up NewGrounds, and or Threebrain dot com, and my socks just fly the fuck off, it's that simple.

final fantasy X parody final fantasy X parody

yeah....

you did good on the animation but no offense there was nothing funny about this movie the voices also need alot of work and the whole matrix parody was retarded we all can do without another one i liked the animation but that was it

Alice Alice

Wholy shit...

So I go to check out NewGrounds today to see what be crackin', and I come accross this fucking AWESOME piece of work. I can't even explain how this shit hit me.

Anyone with any negative comment's toward's this has absolutly no creativity within' themself, nor the mental capacity to even take in a film such as this.

I have nothing but great thing's to say about this film and I'd FUCKING love to see more like it from you. Oh, one more thing, THANK YOU for using that song, I now listen to SplashDown constantly, they're a great band...to bad they broke up.

Xtream Pinballer Xtream Pinballer

Decent.

The game was pretty good, I mean the sound's got old and the background stayed boring but it was a pretty fun game nonetheless. Good work.

SOULMECH - Shinobu SOULMECH - Shinobu

Simply amazing.

You have the talent to go far, keep up the work, 'cause it's damn good. Hope to see a part two soon.